Wednesday, December 12, 2012

lame lookbook

Christmas Parties; most of them are themed with which most people doesn't follow- not because they intend to just wear their usual Sunday Dresses or Cocktail Dresses, but because most Christmas Party themes are just, oh well lame, a bit conservative and boring.


Finally, Convergys had a fun theme going on, it's labeled DOMINATE, and you'd see on posters that it's linked to music genres- Hip Hop, R & B and House. Yay! Yeap, you're reading it right- House, my favorite (so far as I've got ecclectic taste).



I loved the theme but there was just too much going on in December so I didn't want to spend too much money on an outfit, so I rummaged through my sister's closet and settled with the La Senza Babydoll corset I've been eyeing to wear! My sister does not see it apt for the theme but hell I did, I'd like this more than the sample outfit posted in our lobby which I'd mistake for a Filipinia theme. 



I'd say I pulled it off just fine and I was happy to see I was the only one wearing that (who else would dare wear something honeymoon- worthy, lol), some may find the combination off- I paired the pink over black top with a metallic leggings and leopard shoes but I could not care less- that' how I pictured it and I won't give a dam about color coherence- let confidence push it through!



Got people staring at me when I took off the sheer top, but I was thinking the whole SMX room was my stage, how about that, eh?


with my friend Chino, cute as ever.

I did not wear it like that though, I had a sheer top on top of it to have a hint of modesty. 



I definitely had fun,  it always is exciting to experiment on clothing like turning a one piece swimsuit to a top worn under a skirt, mixing pieces others would veer away from combining. The most essential part of it all is confidence- wear it and you'd be able to pull anything off and it radiates not only on your outfit but onto your whole aura. :)


Blog entries are owned and copyrighted by Leah Bulacan © All Rights Reserved 2012. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication and distribution of the blog content, without his explicit permission, is punishable by Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment