Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Sweet Dream


Photo by Jerrold Carandang to whom this poem was made for



Effortlessly, you make me                                                                                                 see my dreams fulfilled,                                                                                     
my fears diminished,
and my peace always within reach

Unconsciously, you make me
want to be better
strive even harder
and see things without the obscurity of cynism

Unknowingly, you make me
be in such a trance I won't want to end
be in this place I once feared to tred
be in this spot I'd give everything to have until the end

Effortlessly,
Unconsciously,
Unknowingly,
You make me feel
the want, the longing, the yearning
to keep on feeling what you make me feel
to keep on keeping the feeling I deem to be surreal


Blog entries are owned and copyrighted by Leah Bulacan © All Rights Reserved 2012. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication and distribution of the blog content, without author's explicit permission, is punishable by Law.



No comments:

Post a Comment