Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lucky

Photo by Jerrold Carandang

As it all came to pass I smile about the things which once hurt me
I am lucky that I have not felt the love I deserved
I am lucky that I have been fooled
I am lucky that I have stumbled upon a wrong decision
All of these made me wiser


I am lucky that I have felt betrayal as I gained the discernment 
to know who are phony and who are loyal
I am lucky to have known the feeling of solitude
All of these made me stronger


It seems like yesterday
I was on track then went astray;
was in bliss then wanted pain to go away                          
laughed,
loved,
cried,

I am lucky that I failed in love a lot of times
I am lucky that I felt the urge of giving up
I am lucky that all these things came into place
All of these led me in being where you are
I am lucky that I have lost
because it was then that I found you

 
"All I went through, led me to you, I'll do it all over again."
-a line from Natasha Beddingfield's song


 October 27, 2011 at 6:33am


Blog entries are owned and copyrighted by Leah Bulacan © All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication and distribution of the blog content, without author's explicit permission, is punishable by Law. 

No comments:

Post a Comment