Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my vow to you

<
i love you and shall never leave you. i love you and shall never leave you. when others have left you to seek for a better haven, there i was, and will always be- by your side.
i love you and shall never leave you. should opportunities arise which will lead me to being apart from you, by all means i will refuse them. i will utterly decline a long distance-relationship. being with you is the best option there is.
i love you and shall never leave you. i will not stop in admiring others, yet you are the one whom i will hold with the deepest admiration. i would love to know you more, to explore your entity so that i could find more ways to serve you.
i love you and shall never leave you. i pray for all those who have left you- i do not despise them, whatever their intentions were for leaving, they are given respect. i pray that they will come back for you rather than to choose to be in the tutelage of others, for good.
i love you and shall never leave you. i can, for sure love you from afar, but the mere thought of it makes me cry. i have loved you dearly even way before i knew what that emotion really meant and my heart would never wish to asunder from yours.
i love you and shall never leave you. when others are in doubt of my announcement of this absolute affection, i keep quiet and converse with you silently- you know my heart so well and i regard you as my ultimate dream- the one that the L0rd promised me to be with.
i love you and shall never leave you. i am in content by your side, i do not seek for what they call a greener pasture because with you i am realizing the dream of the ‘promised land’day by day. what could be greater than to love you and tell others of how amiable you are and of how great you are in taking care of me.
i love you and shall never leave you. this oath might not be carved in rocks nor be written in ancient caves, yet it is imprinted in my heart where it can never be effaced. this is my oath to you and it shall never be broken. this is my oath to you- my Philippines.



Blog entries are owned and copyrighted by Leah Bulacan © All Rights Reserved 2009. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication and distribution of the blog content, without his explicit permission, is punishable by Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment